Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #11

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week.

I celebrated my seventeenth year of life recently, and because of that, I naturally got a big haul of books. Now, I will admit that some of these I purchased as my own birthday presents, but I couldn't help it. I GOT 5 HARDCOVERS FOR LESS THAN $30! That's an accomplishment if ever there was one. Granted they were used, but I bet you can't even guess which they were, they're in such great condition.

Also, I'm (hopefully) getting my license soon, which means I'll be even more broke because I'll constantly be driving to the bookstore (and this one ice cream joint down the road). Broke and fat. What a good combination. But NO REGRETS. Anyway, here's the haul! I already read the first three, but I just wanted them in hardcover, for the record.

The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier 
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Permanent Record by Leslie Stella
 Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes


Feel free to share your links! I'd love to check them out too!

4 comments:

  1. Kiss of Deception and Splintered are both on my TBR. I own both, it's just a matter of finding the time to read them! I hope you enjoy all your new lovelies!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have a ton of great books here!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-9-september-6-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo, Happy (belated) 17th! AHHHHHH SPLINTERED. How I adore thee, so good. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated! And congratulations on getting your license!

    Enjoy your birthday haul!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...