- Gone by Michael Grant
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini (This one was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.)
- Curious George? Sorry. Don't read about many Georges and this was the first one that popped into my head.
- The Nightworld series by L.J. Smith
- HAHAHA. NICE ONE.
- September Girls by Bennet Madison
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Actually it might be a sword, but close enough?)
- The One by Kiera Cass (I got that one in like five milliseconds because America Singer is ma' gurllll.)
- Does I Am Number Four count? (I just learned that an eponymous book means that it's named after the main character. Thanks Google!)
- HARRY POTTER. (Hey! This one could be #9)
I think we can safely conclude that I suck at this tag. I don't think I've ever read a book about Australia. I mean, not for lack of trying, but most of the books I get are in London, New York, or some tiny, tiny little town in West Virginia/Maine.
I tag all the people. Everyone should try these things! They're super fun.