Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Blogger Memory Challenge

I found this challenge on The Book Cookies and Gloria the Violinist and my immediate thought was, "Bring it on." So, yeah, it was bound to happen. Anyway, here it is, and I promise I didn't cheat very much.

  1. Gone by Michael Grant
  2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini (This one was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.)
  3. Curious George? Sorry. Don't read about many Georges and this was the first one that popped into my head.
  4. The Nightworld series by L.J. Smith
  5. HAHAHA. NICE ONE. 
  6. September Girls by Bennet Madison
  7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Actually it might be a sword, but close enough?)
  8. The One by Kiera Cass (I got that one in like five milliseconds because America Singer is ma' gurllll.)
  9. Does I Am Number Four count? (I just learned that an eponymous book means that it's named after the main character. Thanks Google!)
  10. HARRY POTTER. (Hey! This one could be #9)
I think we can safely conclude that I suck at this tag. I don't think I've ever read a book about Australia. I mean, not for lack of trying, but most of the books I get are in London, New York, or some tiny, tiny little town in West Virginia/Maine. 

I tag all the people. Everyone should try these things! They're super fun.

2 comments:

  1. I had to look up eponymous too :) what on earth would we do without google ?! XD
    Love your answers, a lot of them are the same as mine ! We rock ! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered that there's this one YA author that writes books based in Aus......one of her books was called Saving Francesca....orrr Finding Francesca *goes to GR*
    Ahhhaaa! It's Saving Francesca; it's based in Sydney! Melina Marchetta is ze author's name :)
    –B

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...