Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #9


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week.

One day I got home from school, and all of these lovely books were waiting for my at my doorstep. No joke. All of them came on the same day. One package from B&N, one from Amazon, and one with a bunch of ARCs from Random House that I got from RandomBuzzers (pre-Figment). I was literally bursting from excitement! It was mostly because I preordered a couple books that had similar release dates, so their delivery dates kinda coincided. NOT because I ordered all of them at the same time.

But I did make that new rule about finishing three books before buying one more to get my TBR pile to go down. (I have around 50 books that are sitting in a stack, waiting for me to get crackin' on them. And then, there's that book buying addiction that I have, so I had to set a limit for myself.)

THE HAUL (It's a big one):

Bought
ARCs

12 comments:

  1. Between the Lines sounds good, looking forward to your review. Hope you can stop by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Between the Lines sounds really good and I like Picoult a lot. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's a lot of books. I need to read this Darynda series too. I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Alienated and Pure. I have a few of those others on my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy your reads!
    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so epic! Like Christmas all at once, eh?!! Yay! I love the look of your pile, particularly Alienated and Cruel Beauty. Niiiice! That's a good idea...read 3, buy 1. I should do that! Or at least...get some sort of system. -_- My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Being Sloane Jacobs. hope you enjoy it :)


    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely assortment of books. I enjoyed Alienated, Cruel Beauty and Being Sloane Jacobs. I also have Tandem on my wishlist. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, amazing haul. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) I read and absolutely loved Alienated, such a great read and I can't wait for the sequel. I really want to read Cruel Beauty and Being Sloane Jacobs, they look great. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Alienated and Cruel Beauty I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very intrigued by Greta and the Goblin King. I will have to go check it out. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! This just reminded me of all the fabulous books that are out now! Cruel Beauty is on my list, I can't say no to a re-telling. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...