Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 5 Books I Read For 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! My resolutions are always the same: 1) Get healthier and lose some weight (But this usually fails because I'm always too lazy and can't control myself around cookies), 2) Be a better, more responsible student (But then that laziness sets in and this fails before half of January passes), and 3) Set a reading goal and accomplish it (I always get this one though because reading is SO IMPORTANT).

The books I'm going to list are immensely supermegafoxyawesomehot and I totally recommend them to EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO IS ALIVE. They haven't necessarily been published in 2013, but they're my favorite ones that I read for that year.

I can't be bothered to give you a reason as to why I loved each of these books as much as I do, but just trust me when I say that they're 100% worth it.

5) Divergent by Veronica Roth



















4) Angelfall by Susan Ee


3) Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins







2) Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


1) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare






1 comment:

  1. How were you even able to break it down to a top 5?! Haha, I had such trouble figuring out a top 11! Anyway, I LOVED Clockwork Princess and Divergent (they are also on my "best of 2013" list. I also loved Angelfall and can't wait for the sequel. And this list reminds me I still have yet to read Sweet Peril! (Must do that soon).

    I hope you accomplish your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...