Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Sweet Reckoning

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on.
What I'm waiting on this week...

Sweet Recking (Sweet Evil #3) by Wendy Higgins 
Publication Date: April 29, 2014

It’s time. 

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

Can we just take a moment to reflect on how beautiful that male on the cover is? By far the best cover of the series. BY FAR. And I just loved the previous books so much, I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle waiting for this one for the next couple of months!

By the way, I found out a little while ago that the author lives like... twenty minutes away from my house. AWESOME RIGHT? Not that I'm going to start stalking her or anything, but I might actually.

12 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't wait for this to come out! I love this series:) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series, and I can't wait for this one as well. Her dress looks gorgeous on this picture!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start reading that series!
    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to start this series but I have so many other series I need to get through ahh, well at least I'll be able to do a marathon ;P.

    My Waiting on Wednesday: N'24

    Georgie
    What She Reads
    tweet @whatshereads <--New!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will like this sequel. Happy reading.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another one of those series that has been floating around on my TBR pile for some time now. Maybe I will just wait and start them when the whole series is out. That way I can read them back to back. Nice pick, here's mine
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday-26-guard-by-kiera.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to start this series, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I CANNOT wait for this installment! Great choice!!

    Katelynn Clark

    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait for this book as well! Though I loved the book cover of the second one more. :) new follower here via gfc! isabelleadrid.blog .. you know the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, guess what I did.. I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check out my post:
    http://marie-myramblings.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-no-5.html
    :)

    If you don't know what it is, it's a pay-it forward kind of award. It's given to bloggers, by bloggers with under 200 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I have nominated you for the liebster award! (:
    ~ http://thelittlebookwormgirl.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-no-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...