Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #7


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week.

So, since I haven't really been on my blog at all this month, I just have a whole bunch of books here. Granted, I know it's not nearly as much as many others who get E-arcs and buy ebooks and buy physical books and win giveaways left and right, BUT this is still an awesome haul for me. I'm one of those people who will constantly be looking for a good deal, and I can actually say that every single one of these was sold to me for a discounted price. I got Easy for $3 at BAM! YES! And if you're wondering, yes, I did preorder Allegiant and I've had it for a while, but I haven't been updating my STS so it's just been sitting around. BUT OMG GUYS I TOTALLY SPOILED MYSELF FOR THE ENDING AND IT BROKE MY HEART.

Bought:

  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  • Easy by Tammara Webber
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
  • Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Gift:
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

11 comments:

  1. That is an amazing Haul !! I have 'Pushing the limits' and 'Divergent' on my shelf but haven't gotten around to reading them ! Oh the cruelty of work and studies !!
    Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Young Adult stack of books. You got so many great books in that pile. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of titles this week! Enjoy them. :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing the Limits was really, really good and I don't read much YA. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I got Allegiant today (will put it in next week's haul) and I will be reading it as soon as I've finished City of Ashes! I've also heard the Ruby Red trilogy is good, as well as Easy!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely collection! hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of all of these I’ve only read Pushing the Limits, but I really liked it. I have Easy on my shelf right now waiting to be read, so I need to get to that sometime soon. The same with Allegiant, but I have to turn it in to the library in a couple days. Boo! I want to check out The Girl in the Steel Corset. It seems right down my alley. I hope you love all your books! You got some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I read Pushing the Limits recently and I thought it was okay, I enjoyed the second book more though. I have been seeing Easy so much recently, thinking of picking it up soon. I hope you enjoy your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I really hope you enjoy all of these

    Have a great weekend :)
    Check out my haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful stack! I loved Pushing the Limits. I have Easy and the Girl in the Steel Corset but haven't read them yet. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...