Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week. 


Sorry I haven't posted much! I was in Florida all last week, so I didn't really get the opportunity to do much blogging, as internet was LITERALLY slower than anything I've ever experienced in the hotel we were at. My cousins were getting married in Orlando, and to celebrate they got everyone tickets to THE MAGIC KINGDOM. So we were all just enjoying our time in Disney World, taking pictures with Mickey and Cinderella's Castle. They were doing this Halloween special there too, so all the people in the park were supposed to dress up in costumes. (Anyone liking the Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen I met?)
As I stand awkwardly, not knowing where my hands should go...
And what did that have to do with books? Nothing. I just felt like sharing. 

Back to business. *clasps hands together and puts on serious face*

Bought:
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger
  • Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
  • House of Hades by Rick Riordan
For Review:
  • Endless by Amanda Gray (not pictured because I couldn't be bothered)

14 comments:

  1. I really want to read Indelible, it sounds amazing! Can't wait to see what you think about it!

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Endless for review but I haven't touched it yet. Hopefully, I can get around to reading it next week. Have fun reading your new books!

    My STS post

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul Amber! Hope you had a great time in you time in Disney :D

    Jules of Jules Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to catch up on the Rick Riordan series. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god I love the two people who came as Khal Drogo & Daenerys - I adore Game of Thrones!!! Glad you had a fun time. I've seen The DUFF a few times now, little tempted to try that one! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khal <3. :)

    Haven't read any of the books you posted, but House of Hades will be arriving Monday! Can't wait!

    Jenni
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've got a great selection of books to get stuck into!

    ReplyDelete
  8. House of Hades!!! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your picture. It is fun to see what others get each week.
    Click here to go to my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the DUFF but I haven't read it yet. I hope you love your new titles :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg! indelible eeeep! followed via bloglovin btw hope you follow back

    Stop by at mine too <3 We have tons of giveaways :)

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2013/10/stacking-the-shelves-26/

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY for House of Hades! I know everyone is obsessing over that book, currently. I need to get a copy for my sister! She loves that series :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I've been wanting to read The DUFF for so long, and I got Indelible from NG months ago lol. Enjoy your new books!

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...