Friday, October 25, 2013

Excuses, Excuses.

Sorry I haven't been posting as often. I was just so busy with school work this week. I also had a concert for my orchestra and that meant after school rehearsals. I understand why though, because we sounded kind of terrible. This is the face I was trying to suppress when I heard us play early in the week:
And this was after the rehearsals: 


Improvement? Almost imperceptible, but still there!

Also, I just want to add that I school has really been killing me lately. I've been trying really hard to juggle everything, but I don't have enough hours in the day to finish everything as it is, so... Just look at the math:
And next month might be even worse because it's NaNoWriMo, and it's kind of tradition for me to participate. Writing a whole novel in a month is not easy, and I REALLY want to win again. I love the feeling of accomplishment after finishing your first book. But who knows, maybe the writing spirit will fill me and I'll be the world's best blogger in November!

Umm... This was a boring update on my life. Thanks for wasting your time reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help reading this post just because it was like the reflection of my current situation *sigh* If only I didn't need to do all this school stuffs....

    btw, I just want to say that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :-) you don't have to nominate me back or do anything... I just thought that your blog is really cool and you deserve it. Here's the link of post where I nominated you http://thefoureyedcat.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...