Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week. 

I know, I know. I'm spending way too much money all the books that I'm buying. I have a new STS all the time, and I'm alway buying like crazy. But I have a good reason for this one! Well, not exactly a good reason per se, but good enough for me, anyway. It's story time, guys.

School started about a month ago, and in all that time, I have done so bad in physics that I don't think there are truly words to explain the level of suckage that I've landed myself in. Like, usually I'm a straight A student, but as I told one of my friends earlier, my A's and I have said our goodbyes and parted ways. The only way for me to get over this loss is to go on Amazon and buy the books that I've been wanting for a while. Okay, so that's not the only way, but it's the one that makes me happiest.

Bought:

  • Angelfall by Susan Ee 
  • Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Half-blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Let's be real - I always get a new book by her. She's just too perfect.)
  • A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
  • Everneath by Brodi Ashton 
  • All you Desire by Kirsten Miller
Won:
  • Love, Life, and Lemons by Magan Vernon (not pictured)
For Review:
  • Permanent Shadows by C.E. Wilson (not pictured, but look forward to the review!)

20 comments:

  1. Nice book haul! I really want to try Susan Ee when the book budget allows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book haul! I haven't read any of them but they are all on my TBR shelf. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great weekend. I hope you enjoy all your books. My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul with awesome books in your haul this week. I have to get Angelfall. I'm just waiting to get paid to get pick up.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to read "Half-Blood" and "Storm" but I never seem to manage it. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think making yourself feel better by buying books is a legit good reason. I do it all the time! lol
    This definitely looks like a good haul this week. Enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought Angelfall, too! So many of my friends loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie! These are all on my TBR list ! I bought Storm and Spark a month ago but haven't had the chance to read them ! Sad, I know !!
    Nice Haul! I too am a crazy book shopper !!

    - Gayatri @ Notorious Writer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul :) I'm yet to read Angelfall but know lots of people who loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I hope you enjoy everything that you've got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great titles this week. I need to read Everneath one of these days. Happy reading!

    old gfc follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing books for you this week! Angelfall is wonderful and JLA is a genius. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Angelfall and Everneath. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oo nice! Angelfall is still tempting me, but I haven't given in to breaking my book buying ban yet ;-)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful books! I loved Angelfall, Storm and Everneath.

    Have a nice week & happy reading :)

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angelfall and Everneath are on my TBR! Great week you had! Happy Reading!
    *Following your blog*

    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG amazing haul!! I know what you mean about buying books is the only way to make you happiest. I'm the same way! More power to ya. I can tell you, I just read A Beautiful Dark last week and LOVED it! I wasn't expecting it to be that amazing...I had recently read Hallowed and didn't think another angel book could beat that...but it was just as good, in a different way :)
    I've been dying to rd Everneath. It's on my wishlist and so is Angelfall!
    Happy Reading! I just know these books will cheer u up!

    Dee @ Dee's Reads- my STS

    -- new GFC follower! ---yay I am your 100th follower ;))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you’ll accept it!
    Here’s the link to the nominations and my questions:
    http://wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great book haul. The buying books to make yourself feel better is something I know all about - I think I may be slightly addicted to it! I really want to read Angelfall!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been wanting to read Angelfall. I heard great things!!
    I wanted to say I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my post for more info! http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-awards-nominations-and_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. ANGELFALL was a wonderful read..SO GREAT! I hope you enjoy that one too. And the romance isn't half bad either. Great haul!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Book Nerd Mail

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...