Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week. 


I made use of a VERY wonderful Target card the other day and I think I'm in love with the new books I got. Usually, I don't read much contemporary, but I'm just too pleased right now to even care that I'm out of my main genre!

ALSO, I'm meeting Veronica Roth (author of Divergent) today so EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN USUAL. If there were words to describe how excited I am. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but last year when I went to the National Book Festival, I started crying a river when I met John Green. Granted, I was WAY more excited last year, but this is still AMAZING.
happy dance gif photo:  tumblr_ledfmelsvK1qd3url.gif
I won a few books and have them for review and whatever, but I can't be bothered to put them up, so... yeah.


Bought:
  • Everyday by David Levithan
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  • Alice and Zombieland by Gena Showalter

3 comments:

  1. Some really sweet YA books in your haul this week. I see lots of terrific reading ahead for you. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul...I've got Hopeless on my nightstand to read next after my current book! And I really need to make time to read If I Stay, I've had it on my TBR for forever!

    ENJOY meeting Veronica Roth! Have fun today!

    Here's my STS

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I hope you had fun today while meeting Veronica Roth! Super exciting. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies. Lola and If I Stay are two of my faves :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...