Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week. 

My will to not buy books is slowly disintegrating the more and more I step into the blogging universe. I think I'm literally unable to control my urges anymore. Can't. Stop. BUYING. Ohgosh. If I stop, I have strong suspicions that I'll fall into serious withdrawal. But I'm okay with that, because look at all my new lovelies! I assume many of you have rad at least one of these, but I can't help being slow. I have an ENORMOUS TBR pile at this point, so I'm going to be slow in finishing them.


Also, as a heads up, I won't be able to do book reviews as frequently (not that I post many of them, anyway) because school has started and the teachers have already proceeded to treat me like a kindergartener and give me homework like a college student. One of them actually wants me to do that fingers crossed thing as a sign that I want to go to the bathroom. I haven't done that since SECOND GRADE.


Bought:
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
  • The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
  • Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (aka the Goddess herself)
  • His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers

4 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read many of these ones I hope you'll like them! Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Origin myself right now! And you are right...JLA is a goddess. I have Poison Princess and Shadow & Bone on my TBR shelf, but haven't gotten to them yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved loved loved Origin, but I love anything Jennifer Armentrout writes. And Shadow and Bone is excellent. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Shadow & Bone on my shelf, I can't wait to get started. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...