Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #1




Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read & Parakunkee’s View. The point of Feature & Follow Friday is to gain blog followers for book bloggers.

Each week there's a new activity! This week: 
Bookshelf Tour!




Okay, so you'll have to forgive how messy everything looks in my room. Usually, I'm pretty OCD about my book areas, but since school started, there's not much time for anything anymore. I've even had to cut back on what little blogging I actually participated in! Anyway, enjoy the tour!


This is my shelf of absolute favorites! I LITERALLY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM.   There are actually a couple of my other favorites lying about (Lux, Divergent, etc.) on another shelf, but I can't help how disorganized I am right now. I'll fix it all later.








A couple of my favorite books when I was younger and a few classics are on here. Also my reference/non-fiction books are there as well. I accidentally added my Tom Felton print in the picture, but let's be real. Is anyone complaining?

And I know a lot of people like to sort there books by color or genre or author, and I do that to an extent, but mostly, I generally just sort them by how awesome I think they are. It's a system that only makes sense to me, I guess. Most others just think they're placed around randomly.






The top shelf has all the contemporary that I like (especially Anna and the French Kiss!). This is also something like a continuation of my favorite books shelf (aka the short one) because I started running out of space.





14 comments:

  1. Very nice shelves, Amber! And I love your header for your blog too! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you via BL & GFC.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Your favorite shelf looks a lot like mine. Yay HP, John Green, and Cassie Clare. New follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have got a lot of books :)
    New Follower! My F&F http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shelves are so nice!! I must be the only slob in the entire blog hop! Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower.

    Kimber Leigh @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your shelves. They seem pretty structured to me so no worries.

    New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Here’s my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you have stuff organized. I also like to look for books I have on my shelves too. I noticed a few.

    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool collection. thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you sort by how awesome you think the books are! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for organization! I love when shelves are all nice and pretty!!

    new bloglovin' follower!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your shelves look great! Yeah for a favorites shelf...cannot live with HP. New Bloglovin follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the name of your blog.
    New follower via bloglovin. Please follow me back at
    Shelf Full of Books
    Thanks.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shelfs. You have some amazing books : )

    New GFC follower.

    Here is my Follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shelves! I'm immensely jealous of the large amount of books you have :)

    Olf follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shelves! And they're super organized, too! :D

    New follower by bloglovin'

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...