Friday, September 13, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2





Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read & Parakunkee’s View. The point of Feature & Follow Friday is to gain blog followers for book bloggers.

Each week there's a new activity! This week:
It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?


Sweet Evil

I actually have a lot of favorite books, so I just glanced at my Shelf of Favorites and chose the first series that I saw. It's a good one though. Actually, it's a supermegafoxyawesomehot one.

Okay, so I always have issues casting people because I'm just not very good at doing it. I don't know enough actors and actresses to find the perfect matches, so I'm basing this partially off other dream casts that I've seen for them and partially off what I imagine.

Anna Whitt
Pulpit rock

I just feel like she'd make a really fantastic Anna. Her face is kind of perfect for the job, because she has a lot of Anna's features, but not only that, she's a great actress as well!






Kaidan Rowe
Pulpit rock

This is the guy that's always portrayed as Kaidan, and I must say, they got it REALLY, beautifully, sexily accurate. Look at his face! His name is Wade Poezyn if any of ya'll want to fangirl or something after looking at his undeniable beauty.









So, there are my two leads. Who would you cast for your favorite book? Leave a link in the comments so I can visit you!

9 comments:

  1. I don't know either actors, but I like that :-)

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the actors and I haven't read the book, but based on the cover of the book, I think they are a great match to the characters! :)

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great, i also picked annasophia :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-64.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all of your choices! :)
    Great post! I'm now following your blog!! :)
    Here's my link: http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-friday-17.html

    - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picks! New Bloglovin follower!

    --Brenda @Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read that one yet but I keep meaning to. Anna Witt looks a lot like the girl on the cover, doesn't she? Great picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boy is pretty cute. Great pics :)
    New bloglovin' follower
    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
    reading it, you're a great author.I will enaure that I bookmark your
    blog and will often coje back someday. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice weekend!



    Feel free to surf to mmy website ::

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...