Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! This meme showcases the books received, bought, or checked out from the library over the past week.
I know, I know. I'm spending way too much money all the books that I'm buying. I have a new STS all the time, and I'm alway buying like crazy. But I have a good reason for this one! Well, not exactly a good reason per se, but good enough for me, anyway. It's story time, guys.
School started about a month ago, and in all that time, I have done so bad in physics that I don't think there are truly words to explain the level of suckage that I've landed myself in. Like, usually I'm a straight A student, but as I told one of my friends earlier, my A's and I have said our goodbyes and parted ways. The only way for me to get over this loss is to go on Amazon and buy the books that I've been wanting for a while. Okay, so that's not the only way, but it's the one that makes me happiest.
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- Half-blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Let's be real - I always get a new book by her. She's just too perfect.)
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
- All you Desire by Kirsten Miller
- Love, Life, and Lemons by Magan Vernon (not pictured)
- Permanent Shadows by C.E. Wilson (not pictured, but look forward to the review!)