Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday: The Liberator

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on.
What I'm waiting on this week...
The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott

The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
Publication Date: August 27, 2013
Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard. 

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.

I know I said in my review of the Collector that this book wasn't too high on my priorities list, but the closer the release date comes, the more I want it. And so badly at this point. I just want to know Dante and Charlie's next adventure together. Also, I was terrified that Dante might do something to threaten his relationship with Charlie with this Aspen chick, but thankfully, Victoria Scott said that they were more like brother and sister than anything else. THANK THE GODS.

9 comments:

  1. I still need to read these books!

    Here's my WoW.

    Stop by my giveaway if you have a moment!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one a few weeks ago and I thought it was wonderful. It was so much better than the first book.
    I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! :)
    Happy reading! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about this series! Hopefully I'll get around to it soon:)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book of this one yet, but it seems really interesting! I really have to get to it soon, especially since I got a copy from NG! :)
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Giveaways: Paperback of The GAP Club & 5 signed YA books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet but I will definitely be checking it out. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-racing-savannah/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this series - sounds interesting! I'll check it out!

    My Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesdy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES, YES and YES!
    Great choices! I have been looking forward to this for so long!

    Anyways besides your good taste in Wow books aha, I’ve been reading for posts and I seriously put 4 books in my TBR shelve so thank you for that!

    I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to start reading these. They sound pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...