Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Book Haul #2

Books-A-Million is my favorite bookstore. Barnes & Noble is alright, I guess, but do they have deals so beautiful that they practically bring tears to my eyes? I don't think so. And another thing - last time I went to B&N, they only had sequels to books in the YA section. How does this promote new readers? Hmmmm? By doing this, they're only drawing people who already enjoyed reading in the first place. Also, I think I might still be a little bitter about the whole Borders situation. I miss that place so much.

Anyway, BAM doesn't lie about having a million books. For seriously, the one I got to is tiny, but every nook and cranny is filled to the brim. I bought these with one of those beautiful deals I was talking about. Not many in the haul, but I'm saving for a MacBook. I can't constantly be using up all my money for books - not that I don't want to.


  1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins
  2. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

These books have been on my TBR list for so long, and I feel like I'm the only one in the whole blogging universe who's never read them before. I'm almost ashamed. It's okay. This situation shall be remedied very soon. You may even see a review, but no promises because I've been getting pretty lazy lately.

1 comment:

  1. I've read the first two and loved them both. Better to read them late than not at all!
    I haven't read Shatter Me (yet) so I look forward to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...