Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Origin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on.
What I'm waiting on this week...

Origin (Lux, #4)
Publication Date: August 27, 2013
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?

I have fallen deeply in love with Daemon Black. Deeply. The third book in the Lux series left off at a cliffhanger that broke my heart so devastatingly that I just... THE PAIN IS STILL SO STRONG. And I finished reading it months ago. You should be doing either of these two things at this point:

  1. Going to learn more about the Lux series and reading them and loving them and keeping them with you forever because they're precious literary gems. Also, because Daemon is too sexy to ignore.
  2.  Hyperventilating whilst staring at the computer screen because the cover shows Daemon's chest and the feels are so intense that your heart is going to explode right now. 
In addition, I believe that this story is a mix of both Katy and Daemon's point of view, so HELL YES! 

What are you waiting on? Comment and follow! I follow back!
PS - Click here for my review of Obsidian (Lux #1). 

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book. After that cliffy..gahhhh.

    Here is my first WOW on romance novels blog - Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to start reading this series!! Bad me!!! I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...this looks great! I have this series on my TBR.

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin. :)

    Slytherpuff
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first Lux yet, can't make up my mind if I want to. lol
    Here is my WOW
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-year-of-shadows_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried reading Obsidian but I just couldn't get into it. I want to try again, though, because everyone sure seems to love this series. :)

    My WOW: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this series at the library and I keep debating whether or not to read it. I love how the covers texture is so grippy, it makes it very different from other books. I may I have to pick this up now. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. :]

    -V@ V's Stack of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stillll haven't started this series but the pressure to do it is growing! I know a lot of people are excited for this one :) thanks so much for stopping by my Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...