Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Emerald Green


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on.
What I'm waiting on this week...


Emerald Green
Publication Date: October 8, 2013
Emeral Green by Kerstin Gier (translated by Anthea Bell)

Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.

She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the Circle, Count Saint-German, is up to something nefarious, but nobody will believe her. And she’s just learned that her charming time-traveling partner, Gideon, has probably been using her all along.

This stunning conclusion picks up where Sapphire Blue left off, reaching new heights of intrigue and romance as Gwen finally uncovers the secrets of the time-traveling society and learns her fate.

Since this was translated into English, there a whole bunch of reviews on Goodreads for it, but none of them are in a language that I can understand. I have no doubt that this one will be fantastic, though. I loved the first two books in this series and I don't know how long I can wait anymore for the last one. I might combust if my hands aren't on it the moment it hits the shelves. And the covers. HOLY COW, am I in love with those covers. They're so elegant and the girl in the picture is pretty and just... just... YES. I'm not sure if you've checked out Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue yet either, but give it a chance. There will be no regrets. 

13 comments:

  1. AHHHH this book sounds really really good! I must read it pronto. I mean common, time traveling!? IT IS GENIUS! XD The cover is too beautiful, I just want to run my hands all over it. Thanks for sharing. I hope that you will come visit my blog too.

    - V

    p.s. new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome pick this book is! I'm definitely adding this to my TBR list! :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love the covers too! I have the first one but still haven't read it. It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before but I like the sound of it. Thanks for pointing it out to me. :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the first book in this series, I think I may look into getting it soon!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good, I love time travel books and the cover is beautiful as well.
    Here's my WoW pick this week http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-9-resist-by-sarah.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series yet, but I've been wanting to! Great pick. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know this at all! Must go check it out.

    My WOW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard great things about this series, the covers are always so pretty!
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. This series sounds really interesting. I always see it around but I have yet to really buy them. I should soon!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pick! I've meant to read Ruby Red for ages, but haven't gotten to it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, love the cover! It's so vibrant. I haven't heard of this series but I'm definitely going to check them out. Thanks for bringing it to my radar :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...