Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Allegiant

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on.
What I'm waiting on this week...

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
Publication Date: October 22, 2013
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

Okay, I know the summary kind of sucks, but if you've ever even given the series a chance, you'd know that it's going to be an amazing book. I'm already predicting that I'll read it and then flip out and die. Probably in that order, but you never know. I just look at it and all these feels. How do I deal with it? Someone please help me. There needs to be a fangirl hotline so I can get a handle on my emotions. Maybe if I look it up on Google... Anyway, I believe Veronica Roth is coming to the National Book Festival in the fall, and I plan on meeting her then. Will there be tears? Will I faint? Most likely both, but we'll see.

If you follow or comment, make sure to leave a link to your WoW post/blog, because I'd love to reciprocate!

13 comments:

  1. Totally excellent choice! I couldn't be more excited for this one – we will be flipping out and dying together, lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I can't wait for this book! I'm already trying to figure out what edition I want, where I'm going to buy it, and how I'm going to devour it during my school schedule. It's going to be crazy! Also, Page to Premiere posted a new synopsis, and it's just...ahhh!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone is anxiously awaiting this one! Believe it or not, I have still yet to read Divergent. Guess I should get on that :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I can't wait for this book either. I'm ready to see how it all ends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I can't wait to read this book either, especially after that ending in Insurgent. And it's going to be in dual pov!
    Btw a new blurb to the book has been revealed (today I think), and it sounds amazing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this book pre-ordered since the Divergent box set was announced. I seriously CAN NOT WAIT!

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Divergent and Insurgent, so I am definitely excited to read this book once it releases in October.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-60-frozen.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this one!! Definitely can't wait :)

    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my picks this week and I'm really excited about it. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for this! It comes out just days after my birthday so I know what I'm asking for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I 100% can't wait for this! I actually am going to a book signing for this book the Saturday after it comes out.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good pick!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I KNOW, the anticipation I feel for this one is crazy!! I don't even know how I am going to deal either. Flip out and die sounds about accurate, haha. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...