Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Book Haul #1

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Amber (that would be moi) who liked to spend all her money on books. She tried saving - oh, did she try - but whenever some moolah was sent her way, within seconds, she'd have already dashed to the bookstore, ready to spend each and every coin, because that's how she rolls (Take this path. There may be nothing left to pay for all the necessities of the human body, but what's more essential than a good book? That's right. NOTHING.).

One day, Amber was told by her lovely parental units that they'd be taking her to Harry Potter World so she worked hard to save up all of her money for the trip. Summer came and they decided they'd rather redo the backyard. SO SHE DIDN'T GO. Her hopes and dreams thoroughly crushed, Amber spent her money building up her cart with books on Amazon. To this day, she is still buying her sorrows away with the money she would have spent in HP World. The end.

  1. Until I Die by Amy Plum
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
  4. Breathe by Abbi Glines
  5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

And you can bet that I'll be reviewing most of the books listed, so look out for that in later posts! I hoped the story I told you above didn't break your heart like it broke mine, but as a bit of solace, there is a happy ending. My bookshelf will never be full, but it certainly is getting fed. I know I'm being annoying with that stupid play on my blog name. Just ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...